Bozeman

It is right there on the horizon. Lovely town of Bozeman Montana. It is probably hell cold in the winter, but it was very lovely in the middle of the summer

This entry was posted in Bozeman, Montana and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Bozeman

1. Rajiv says:

Bozeman! That town was featured in “The Big Bang Theory”, and it seemed bloody cold!

So green with a lot of flowers. Fabulous place.

3. gh0stpupp3t says:

It can’t be that cold. I come from Canada and we are known for harsh winters.. (well maybe not BC but the farther east you go, the colder it gets.

4. Mary says:

Yes, they get a ton of snow and cold, but it is still pretty there.

5. DCM says:

It’s not that bad. đŸ™‚ I live in Missoula, MT and have spent a bit of time in the Bobcat country of Bozeman. Go Griz!

6. allisonfine says:

I lived in Whitefish for 3 years. (1997-2000) I can testify to cold winters but Whitefish is beautiful all seasons. I visited all around and found Bozeman lovely but I wouldn’t have been able to endure the winters there. I worked up at the ski resort in Whitefish so winter was fun, and we had Glacier in spring, summer and fall. I love Montana. I truly miss it!

7. sarinal says:

What a stunning view! I love that house just at the bottom of the hill, it must be a very peaceful location to live if a little lonely. I agree, I imagine it gets very cold in the winter.