Sunrise Party

I was there only two times and not sure how busy it can get, perhaps much busier than this specific morning, even with some cloud coverage over the mountains. Popular place for pictures, for sure.

I took this photo on another day, with a a bit less cloud coverage, couple “blocks” away from the above photo, another old barn.

GrandTeton-MormonRow1-small

This entry was posted in Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Sunrise Party

1. Hope one day I can travel to visit these beautiful places, keep up your good work!

2. The solitude of the countryide eh. 😏

3. Rajiv says:

This is fantastic

4. Cathy Ulrich says:

Too funny. Tripod city! Love the Tetons, Dimitri.

5. Mary says:

That is a popular spot. There are always a lot of people. I prefer the view a little further south of there.

6. LOL! I’ve been to one Sunrise Party there and it was pretty crowded. There were tripod legs criss-crossed all around me, and a tall photographer shooting over my head even! Well worth it though. I like your second view. If I’m ever lucky enough to get there again I’ll explore more options, but you know…I had to have the iconic shot on my first visit. 🙂

7. vannillarock says:

this has been on my list for a while now- getting closer 🙂 love that shot with the photographers in the foreground.

8. Dina says:

LOL! Great spot, very popular. What a lovely shot.

9. Nelson says:

this seems to be in the middle of nowhere and so many photographers, imagine if the Eiffel Tower has been built there

Magnificient.And what a lot people.

11. nildarcook says:

I also have many shots of the Tetons from this location. A place where my husband and I have great memories of backpacking and visits to Yellowstone one of my favorite places on earth!