Friday Mystery Photo

Have been so busy at work, feels like its been a long time since the last photo, of course its only been four or five days. In blogosphere world it is probably like centuries, at least how it feels, with the insane amount of published and incoming information from all over.

For this Friday Mystery photo I have the following clue: it is very cold there, especially now. Very cold.

This entry was posted in Around the World and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. marjma2014 says:

What a great idea! I like to post images and do fun posts on a Friday too but mystery photos that’s wonderful!

2. kazg10 says:

Minnesota City is one of the coldest in USA right now I here. Beautiful photo. What is the ?star on the building.

3. Minneapolis! I’ve been there once on a gorgeous spring day. Well, there were still heaps of snow here and there, but one could definitely feel a new season in the air. And it was gorgeous!
    I actually had a chance to move there in 2013, but chose LA instead. I am still a bit torn about this decision, though I definitely prefer to observe all the polar vortexes from afar.

4. MSP, been there when it is warm and when it was very cold…brrr. Beautiful photo. Jay

5. Britta says:

Minneapolis! Grew up in the area and knew it instantly. Great photo!

Great example of night photography

7. David says:

Minneapolis, more specifically from the Stone Arch.
    Beautiful night skyline capture.

8. gh0stpupp3t says:

Canada? It’s pretty much a cold as f*ck here in the winter. Oy.

9. Steve Frye says:

Definitely downtown Minneapolis – I see this skyline almost daily & used to work there! The “Star” building is for Northstar Blankets. Also of note in the picture is the IDS Center building & the Capella Tower, the first & second tallest buildings in Minnesota, respectively.