somewhere in Paris

It is Friday, and if you are common visitor, you know that it is usually showing some mystery place. But since this is the first Friday of this year, and I really wanted to show this photo for some time, it is not a mystery of any sort. Pretty much anyone should know where it is and what it is.

I really like to take photos with reflections and always look for such opportunities. It does not happen very often, but when it does, I think it produces some kick ass results.

Click me!!

This entry was posted in France, Paris and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to somewhere in Paris

1. The tower looks a beauty 🙂

2. Tonya R. Moore says:

Beautiful picture!

3. I’m going to be there in early April of this new year and I’m so excited!

4. Ingrid says:

Beautiful! Reflective photography is my favorite and you sure captured a rare moment.

5. Been there. Lovely photo but as you noted no mystery

6. suej says:

Great reflection, fantastic light!

7. azleader says:

No…no… don’t tell me. I can get this one. It’s on that street in the town where the tall thing is, that is kinda far away. It’s Toronto!

8. Andrew Seal says:

Now this one’s an absolute winner! Happy New Year 🙂

9. simon7banks says:

The jokey spy series “The Man from u.N.C.L.E.” had a spinoff “The Girl from U.N.C.L.E.” which once started with the camera panning in over Paris, taking in the Eiffel Tower, while the words appeared “SOMEWHERE IN FRANCE”.

10. Gorgeous image reflections are great when they add to an image like this one

Amazing photo with the reflections on the route.

12. mvschulze says:

There is always something wonderfully inspiring about rain at night, particularily in Paris. Nice. M:-)

13. Blanka says:

Cool!!

14. Paris is on my 2015 list. Fortunately, I work airlines. Where is that passport again?

15. Lovely photo, great reflections. Even I know where this one is!

16. Breath taking……simply beautiful…………

17. ouidepuis1 says:

There is no place like Paris..

18. armida says:

Wow. the eiffel tower paris look so beautiful. I like it.

19. This is great because this is a shot of the Eiffel Tower that is actually different!!! Hard to achieve that now half the world has taken so many photos of it. Good job