Zehnder’s Famous

Last week we went for dinner at Frankenmuth Zehnder’s Famous Chicken Dinners for some family style German dinner. The table was loaded with bread, mashed potatoes, coleslaw and a few other items I can’t remember. Then chicken showed up with some schnitzels and we really got loaded on some food. Beer was good, but they don’t seems like do the German restaurant “Ziggy-Zaggy-Ziggy-Zaggy-Oy-Oy-Oy”

This entry was posted in Frankenmuth, Michigan and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Zehnder’s Famous

Seems me a very beautiful place

2. Johann Briffa says:

Oh this brings back memories…

3. mbaldelli says:

Had I not googled to learn that Frankmuth was a place in Michigan, I would have let my imagination continue to run rampant on the thought of some massively constructed golem-like chicken terrorizing the countryside.

Now I’m in the mood for some insanely hot chicken wings from Zaxby’s (which can’t be found here in the Tundras of New England).

4. Lori D says:

Nice. Did you get any photos of that yummy sounding food? 🙂

5. faithrivada says:

I absolutely love that place! The round tables at the back of the formal dining room are my favorite.

6. Wonderful neon. I partial toward good neon.

7. Sheila says:

Hey, I used to live in Midland, not too far from Frankenmuth. Fun to see this! ~ Sheila

8. Reblogged this on Wunderwaldverlag and commented:
    Sorry for not Zicke-Zacke-Zicke-Zacke-Heu-Heu-Heu … next time, I promise! Greetings from Franconia in Southern Germany