Friday Mystery Photo

Hiking in high mountains with very few people around is very rewarding experience. It is time when you disconnect from everything that is out there in the civilized world. Time to breeze fresh air and not worry about a thing in the world. Just be there for one hour or more, enjoy the beauty of this world. Need more of it.

Self portrait day on the Friday Mystery Day. That is me, there is no mystery there. The mystery is the name of the hike. Don’t think any search engines would provide an answer for this one, but I can tell you that this was one of the most beautiful hikes I have ever done.

Weekend Update: I was guessing that this one will be a tough one and no one would get it. This is in Washington state, North Cascades mountain range, the hike around Lake Anne. Beautiful spot to spend a day.

This entry was posted in Lake Anne, North Cascades, Washington and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. This is just so beautiful! ^_^

2. gijoefun79 says:

Swiss alps outside of Geneva, Switzerland?

3. Ines says:

It really looks like Switzerland, but I have no idea about the name!
    I love to go hiking as well and feel like you described, then it’s so hard to go back to civilization with all the noise and confusion.

4. Great. We live in Albania, and if you look at satellite photos you can see that it is very mountainous. I have a similar photo.

5. Ankur Sharma says:

Loved the picture, Dmitrii! 🙂 Pretty amazing!!
    That reminds me of my hiking day ahead tomorrow 😛 Have an awesome weekend!

6. Happyspirit says:

Understand the disconnecting from civilisation

7. kazg10 says:

Beautiful place to be. Just looking at that trail into the mountains does makes you want to stop and just admire the view. 🙂

8. n2fs says:

Subhanallah…. Nice Pict…

9. Shelley says:

We were there a few weeks back. “We didn’t hike at all as my friend said it wasn’t going to happen. Boo.”