Kiss the Sun

Cambodia

My daughter is going to be in Cambodia for couple months doing some volunteer work, so I decided to visit her while she is there and explorer a bit of the country. I just booked the ticket for Phnom Penh. Pretty exciting.

Anyone been there and have some recommendations? I got the Lonely Planet book to get most of the information, but something first hand would be cool to know as well.

Key West

Can’t recall if I was on the boat on on the shore when I took this photo. I know that I did sunsets on a few nights, but it has been a while now. Anyhow, I personally like this one, kind of peaceful and relaxing to look at it.

This entry was posted in Florida, Key West and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Kiss the Sun

1. Went there Nov 12. My blog has some ideas on what we did.

2. Have a good time. I’m looking forward to exploring the country through yours shots. Enjoy!

3. Victo Dolore says:

You will love Cambodia! Angkor Wat is a must, of course. Read Survival in the Killing Fields, by Haing Ngor if you haven’t already.

4. Amy says:

Stunning shot! Gorgeous scene…

5. Beautiful color palette in this photo! This photo makes me want to go sailing into the sunset.

6. Moritz says:

What a nice shot! Hope you will have a lot of fun in Cambodia!

Wish you good time by your daughter.This sunset seems so beautiful it can be a postcard.

8. Vic Rana says:

The Mekong riverfront is nice but I will stay somewhere else.

You can take some key points from following post:

Enjoy

9. gem says:

beautiful! don’t forget to visit the angkor wat! you can visit the neighboring countries pretty easily too.