Into the Light

I have to admit that I like to watch “House Hunters International” on HGTV. I don’t watch it too often, maybe once a week on average. It is interesting to see different types of houses around the world and how much it costs to live there. Of course you should probably not take it all at the face value, as what they show might not be really representative of the normal housing market. Still it is interesting.

When you see a plane flying above you, what is the first thought that comes to you, if any?

This entry was posted in Washington DC and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Into the Light

1. Ines says:

I think about the people in the plane looking down and how they should be amazed by the view (I live in Switzerland by a lake surrounded by mountains in one side and vineyards in the other).
    I really like the color of the sky in your photo!

2. Hillechien Prins says:

Lucky ones, the’re going on a holiday

3. mvschulze says:

Nice image, love the sharpness of the plane contrasting with the clouds and moon. Where are they going… is my usual thought.

i’m thinking the world looks not the same from above

5. Hi Dimitrii, I look up in wonder at how high the aeroplane is above me. I may admire the way it gleams in the sun.

6. so far but so clear……good sight

7. nildarcook says:

I always think of the diverse tiny community of people all with a ‘plan’ with the intention of business, leisure or family and how I hope they all fulfill that intention. Honestly!

8. Amy says:

An incredible capture, the moon and the plane! Magnificent sky.

9. Moritz says:

Brilliant picture! Makes me really looking forward to boarding my next long-haul flight!

10. kazg10 says:

I always think “wish I was on that plane” then “I wonder where it’s off too”….. Nice capture 🙂

11. I love watching over and over again the featured image here. Great capture.

12. simon7banks says:

I’m amazed I’m the first one to say this. “Where’s it going?” At first that’s a matter of limitless possibilities (within our planet, of course), but then I’ll usually think with that height and direction, it could be going to…America, Africa, somewhere on a line from Copenhagen to St Petersburg…

I can’t resist mentioning my American-dominated spellcheck didn’t like Petersburg and offered to break it in two or that I might have meant Gettysburg…