Friday Mystery Photo

Keep it short today, just want to post this photo and see if anyone can name the street…

Weekend Update: thanks everyone for stopping by! As many of you, some using impressive detective skills, identified the place – it is Canal Street in New Orleans. I took this photo couple days before the New Years Eve last year. As you can see it rained a lot and I tried to get some reflections of all the different lights and moving street cars.

This entry was posted in Around the World and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. suej says:

Like your image, but not a clue!

2. cyardin says:

Is this in San Francisco?

3. gijoefun79 says:

I would guess Chicago

4. kazg10 says:

My investigative skills thinks New Orleans ? Canal street not sure… palm trees and the Saint Hotel and trams…. I’ve never been there just looked at the clues…. like a good mystery on a Friday night. Great Post. 🙂

5. mbaldelli says:

\o/ The Saint Hotel New Orleans, LA Though I completely forgot that it’s warm enough for them to have Palm Trees there.. Oh and around Christmas Time too, huh?

6. Is it the boulevard of broken dreams?

7. No idea but I like the dynamics of the image.

8. As they say around here it is New Orleans, the red streetcar at Canal Street ^_^ (and The Saint Hotel)

Great shot of movings in the street

10. Pacific Coast Hiway around Santa Monica? So, If we guess it, do we get a copy of the print? 🙂

11. tommyshaw says:

Love you’re pictures mate, never been to new Orleans myself but I hear great things.