Flat Iron

In a few weeks I’ll be driving through NYC and will try to stop at B&H store. I want to see Sony A7R camera in person. I could rent and test it for a longer time, and I might do that, but first having it in my hands for a few minutes to get a feel for it would be nice. Also, I just like to stop by that store and see bunch of other good stuff.

I won’t be able to spend much time in the city and do any sight seeing, like the Flat Iron Building.

This entry was posted in NY, NYC and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Flat Iron

1. Pingback: Flat Iron | Human Relationships

2. Human Relationships says:

Reblogged this on Human Relationships.

3. kmoser56 says:

Glorious! You captured it well! Never thought about renting a camera for test purposes. Interesting (I need to start thinking out of the box).

4. mithriluna says:

Superb! It almost looks like you photoshopped the building into the picture – the details of the building are so clear, from the top to the bottom. From time to time, my daughter rents lenses, not from B&H but from somewhere closer to us in NJ.

I usually rent from the BorrowLenses (there is a link on the right side), I can pick it up from different locations, or they ship it to my house. Easy and painless.

5. RobynG says:

Wonderful image Dmitrii! I really like it! Enjoy your visit to B and H! There is nothing like it…any where!

Woooooow so high.It makes me a little afraid.

7. Peter says:

Gorgeous photo, thank you for sharing!

8. I used to live near this building, great shot.

9. Joanie says:

Great photo of the Flatiron building! I love going into B&H, too… I always compare it to Santa’s workshop because there are so many people working there and especially because of those conveyor belts carrying all those goodies!!

10. E.D. says:

most unusual and of course eye-catching.. thanks eve.

11. Pingback: Flat Iron - Human Relationships | Human Relationships