Summer Flowers

Last post was with some Spring flowers, today I decided to follow up with Summer flowers.

I took this photo off HW89 before coming into Afton, WY. Beautiful part of the country for sure.

This entry was posted in Salt River Pass, Wyoming and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Summer Flowers

1. Gorgeous I’d say ๐Ÿ˜€

2. KateD says:

Golly I wish I was there right now, and not dealing with bathtime for small children. Sigh …

3. What a peach of a pic this is!

4. kmoser56 says:

I have always loved the “yellow” of Wyoming. I say that because it seems like that part of the country has yellow despite the season (well, except maybe the dead of winter). Yellow flowers, yellow desert, autumn trees of gold and the fine grasses that grow on their high prairie. But then, yellow is my favorite color so perhaps I am more in tune with it. Lovely photograph. Beautiful work!

5. V-Light says:

Really beautiful!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

6. Jodi says:

What a lovely landscape!

7. seaangel4444 says:

Lovely photo and certainly a great reminder that Spring actually does exist! *grin* Thank you for brightening my day! cher xo

8. John says:

Wow, beautiful!

9. Lori D says:

Mr. Dmitrii, I’ve always been a fan of photography and enjoy coming here to see your photos. I have to tell you, I go to art shows specifically to see the photography, and I’ve never even seen professionals capture scenes quite like you do.

10. Ah…colors, I miss seeing a myriad of colors. This winter has been all about white. Lovely.

11. Amy Pinkrose says:

What a gorgeous shot! Wow! Than you! xxoo, Amy

Amazing all those flowers

13. mvschulze says:

Beautiful, D. The whole composition is awesome, and I love the clouds and sky. Also enjoyed going through some of your others, which I’ve grown so jealous before. Nice work, sir. Which Florida beach were you on? West coast, Lido, Siesta??? M

14. dianaed2013 says:

Such a great ‘Sound of Music’ picture – colours yellow and blue work so well

15. Beautiful picture! Love the flowers:)