Best City to Live At

Just read last week that the best city to live in US is San Francisco. The criteria is based on multiple factors, all boiling down to the quality of life one can get at that specific city. I visited San Francisco a few times and really enjoyed it. Just need to make a few million bucks to live there comfortably, not a small order.

Hmm, I’d take any of those houses below as my primary or part time residence.

This entry was posted in California, San Francisco and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Best City to Live At

1. Beautiful city, I agree! Was there as a tourist a long time ago and loved it. Beautiful photo too with the city lights against the dark blue sky.

2. I have to agree…when we visited there I was just giddy!

3. skyefalls12 says:

that is definitely true..it would be a dream of mine to live there

4. Alli Farkas says:

Yes, lovely if one can afford it! Not so fond of California’s earthquakes, though.

5. Jodi says:

I only visited Los Angeles, but it looks as though I missed out on San Fran! Great shot 😉

6. dianaed2013 says:

I enjoyed San Francisco – had to have a tram ride

7. I love SFO. It’s such a unique and beautiful city. And the clam chowder with sour dough bread…yum!

8. raulconde001 says:

I have heard it is a beautiful city, but haven’t been there. From the sounds, and pictures of it is a wonderful and great city. 🙂

9. ThatLittleWhiteDress says: