Minneapolis from the Stone Arch

The Leanne Cole Photography

Want to shoot out thank you to the Leanne Cole Photography blog. Today she did a post about me, go visit her blog as well and check out her great photography.

On the Locks of the Mississippi

My wife use to walk over this bridge every day when she was attending University of Minnesota. On our most recent trip to Minneapolis to visit friends she made sure we made a late night stop to take some photos. She is always thinking of me!

MinneapolisFromStoneArch-small

Purchase Limited Edition print of this photo

This entry was posted in Minneapolis, Minnesota and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Minneapolis from the Stone Arch

1. Nice capture, MM πŸ€

2. memo says:

the reflection is really nice.. great pic

3. Rusha Sams says:

The colors are fascinating!

4. Ankur Sharma says:

Dmitrii! Every word that Leanne said is true πŸ™‚ I have been following your blog for such a long time, and every image just astounds me. I wouldn’t shy to tell that you were an inspiration to me when I first started with HDR (And, you still are! Scout’s Honour!! πŸ˜› )

5. thirdeyemom says:

Amazing picture of my hometown!!!!!

6. Great image and it’s great to have a partner that is so supportive. It appears that it is working both ways. Question, did you hand hold for this image or did you have a tripod? From reading your partner’s article about you it does appear that you are using a tripod. I’m looking for one but all seem so heavy and cumbersome. What are you using and would you purchase different one? If so, what would it be. Thanks, I look forward to seeing more of your work.

yes, majority of my photos are done on the tripod, including this one. Right now I have fiberglass from manfrotto, I can’t remember the model and RRS head, the midsize one. I actually need to update “in my bag” page with current equipment. it is not super heavy, but not on the light side either. get a work out on any hike or walk around the town, that’s for sure.

7. Rajiv says:

This is a brilliant night photo