Friday Mystery Photo

Posting this a few seconds before I have to board on my flight… Will try to update with more info on Friday.

But for the early birds, as always, Friday question – where is this inviting place?

Monday Update: Thanks all for stopping by and trying to figure out where it is. While there were some close calls, the jtejiphotography got it perfectly right – it is Caribe Hilton in San Juan Puerto Rico. About six month ago I posted the same looking view, only it was taken from the other side of the pool.

This entry was posted in Around the World, Puerto Rico, San Juan and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. bonparisien says:

Ritz in San Juan, Puerto Rico?

2. looks like home…Florida?

3. Beautiful composition. Love the symmetry, and the colours against a pitch black sky. Very nice.

4. Rusha Sams says:

It reminds me of some of the hotels we saw in Las Vegas. Can’t wait for the answer!

5. Love the blue colours in the water! Hmmm…. we’re guessing somewhere in the Caribbean…..

6. Is it the Caribe Hilton in Puerto Rico?

7. John says:

No idea where but it’d be swell to be there!

8. Nikki says:

Stunning capture! The stuff dreams are made of….but I have no idea where.

Don’t know where it is but i like to be there.

10. No real idea but I throw in Arabia (which I have never visited) on account of the palms (which one does, of course, find all over the world).

11. jotz says: