Tennessee, Somewhere

Its been almost a month since my last post. Not really felt like posting anything.

This weekend we went for a bike ride on the Virginia Creeper Trail, if you live in this part of the country then it is something you definitely want to do, good outdoor activity, especially in the fall, when you get to see autumn foliage. Of course be prepared to see hundreds and hundreds of other people, coming seems like in large groups, occupying sometimes entire trail. If you expect to see a quite and serene place during this time of the year, then don’t. As you won’t. I have been to this trail a few times and always wanted to take some photos of the bridges along the trail. This time we stopped at almost each one of them to take a shot. I might even make a short video from it, who knows.

On the way back to NC we drove through Tennessee and since I’m on a quest to get a photo from every state, I stopped to get a shot in this state as well. So here you go, somewhere in Tennessee.

This entry was posted in Tennessee and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Tennessee, Somewhere

Woooooooooow what a view ,so beautiful and pieceful.

2. Worth waiting for, Dimitri! Glad you’re back.

3. Sorry for the misspelling, DMITRII

4. Rajiv says:

Wow. Beautiful picture

5. dianaed2013 says:

Looks great – very inviting

6. flowerpoet says:

A beautiful serene scene. Your quest to get a photo of every state sounds like a great adventure. When I lived in Northern Ontario Canada, I had the idea to travel throughout that area to take photos of as many highway `rock cuts` as I could in various seasons, weather, and good lighting` times of day. So much natural beauty in such features. Thanks for reminding me of this potential project.

7. This photo reminds me of my grand parents home in Rock Bridge VA. It was one of the most beautiful places on earth, and even the name is beautiful; The Shenandoah Valley.

8. I love Virginia….. laid back lifestyle and the beautiful sights. I am proud to be from Virginia….LOL

9. Ankur Sharma says:

Glad you’re back, Dmitrii! 🙂
    Missed your posts …

10. Ms. Vee says:

Every photo is stunning! 🙂

11. Very nice….I too have not posted lately……..:)

12. Nodz says:

Beautiful! 🙂

13. Nikki says:

I’ve missed your posts…thanks for so beautifully sharing your travels with us all. In my case, you take me to parts of the country that I would never get to see on my own!