Arizona Landscape

Sedona and its surrounding area offer some of the most breathtaking landscape views. We did a short hike at the Red Rock State Park and saw really amazing weather changes with the gorgeous background. Hard to not take a good photo when you see something like this. To really appreciate it you have to see it at higher resolution, full screen (hint – click on the image).

Red Rock State Park - Click to see it in High Resolution!

Purchase Limited Edition print of this photo

This entry was posted in Arizona, Red Rock State Park and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Arizona Landscape

1. What a great landscape, awsome shot!

2. This is a really great shot of a fantastic landscape! I love the way you have captured the drama of changeable weather.

3. Jayde-Ashe says:

Wow, that is truly spectacular! Gorgeous colours.

4. Reblogged this on My Choice and commented:
    Always like to discover places unknown. Although Arizona and the Red Rock Park are not unknown to me this picture makes me long to go there again (if only time and budget allows… 😉 )

5. nodimlight says:

Stunning. I love the cloud’s darkness contrasted with the brightness of the foreground!

6. Though Garden of the Gods is in Colorado, there are clearly parts around Sedona and Prescott that rival its majesty. This is a breathtaking photo that truly captures the beauty of the area. Thanks for sharing.

7. Wonderful. You can almost feel the environment.

8. Deb Gale says:

Love the light in this one! Is it HDR?

9. suej says:

Fabulous landscape, amazing detail, brilliantly captured.. 🙂

10. I like this photograph very much.

11. Absolutely stunning landscape! I love Arizona. It is a place of great beauty.

12. flowerpoet says:

I LOVE the drama of this wonder-filled photograph! Many thanks for sharing it. Exceptional.

13. I love this, makes me homesick for Arizona

14. bobh47955 says:

Awesome photograph!

15. So for this short, did you build it with a multi-shot HDR and then brought together for post processing or were you able to capture it with a single shot and “punch it up” post processing?

16. Just did a post on Photomatix and HDR….nice shot BTW

17. Sheila says:

Stunning photo! ~ Sheila

18. Absolutely ADORE this capture!!!

19. Gorgeous! I keep hearing about how much I should visit Sedona. I think it’s on next year’s to-see list!

20. One of your best! Gorgeous and inspiring.

21. Linnea Kathryn Barnes says:

Nice Photo! l lived in Sedona for years and it is a beautiful place & very inspirational.