North Carolina Sunset

I didn’t post my videos with corresponding photos in a while (except yesterday), so I’m trying to catch up on it with a few posts. I think this time lapse was done about fifteen month ago, beautiful sunset in our North Carolina mountains, a bit humid and sticky, with some mosquitos flying around, but that is normal pretty much anywhere these days.  This year we have been sluggish and made to the NC mountains only once, went to hike the Boone Fork hike couple weeks ago in hopes to eat some blackberries, but they were not ready yet. By now they are probably all eaten by other hikers and occasional black bears.

Smoky Mountains Sunset - Click to see in hi def!

Purchase Limited Edition Print of this photo

And here is the video

Sunset In the Smokies from Dmitrii on Vimeo.

This entry was posted in Blue Ridge Parkway, North Carolina, Video and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to North Carolina Sunset

1. Rusha Sams says:

The video and the photograph are fabulous! We love sunrises and sunsets, but are rarely in a place so beautiful to take a series such as this. Thanks for sharing! http://ohtheplaceswesee.com

2. Amy says:

Awesome! I really enjoy the video!

3. Just looking at your wonderful posting brings back memories of hiking those mountains when I was a kid. And, yes we ate the blackberries but saved some for the bears The others we brought home in a pail so Mother could bake her delicious blackberry cobbler for dinner.

4. John says:

Simply beautiful work. You are amazing!

5. Rajiv says:

Wonderful. I like the composition, and the shades of color in this picture

6. DSMfashion says:

Love this. Beautiful.

7. Jennay says:

Just gorgeous! This is why I often visit the NC mountains…and it’s only about an hour and a half from where I live! I love it there! =)

8. kaylakrantz says:

This photo is amazing!!!!!! I love it.

9. My son bought me a National Parks Exploration Series on the Great Smoky Mountains so yay for synchronicity

🙂

10. mbeephoto says:

Amazing photo with great colours! Almost looks unreal…