Friday Mystery Photo

I like to photograph fishing piers, not that they are that beautiful or anything, it is that they are usually located on some nice beach with beautiful ocean views. Also they do provide nice leading lines and most of them are unique, hard to find two that are exactly look the same. The bottom line I like to be there and see the sunrise or sunset and as part of that experience take some photos as well.

So any of you recognize this one? It is sunrise, that excludes one ocean out… I’ll update with right answers later this weekend. Happy fishing!

Late Sunday Update: I’m on vacation now and its been hard to get any “computer” time, so very late update. Yes, it is indeed the pier at the Tybee Island in the State of Georgia. Thanks all for casting a vote and to avian101 (not sure about real name) for identify it correctly!

This entry was posted in Georgia, Tybee Island and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. tripodtrippin says:

Love this image with its lovely colours and POV. Great capture!

2. Wow very beautiful photo!! wherever it is!

3. guillaumebx says:

Dont know where it is too but like the shot anyway 😉

4. jasminerose says:

Looks like a place I’ve been to in Navarre, Florida (or Destin or Pensacola). If I could see the color of the sand I think I would know for sure… Beautiful shot.

5. Beautiful photo! I take a jump into the water.

6. Excellent photograph. Great detail throughout. Sunrise gives it a hint of possibilities for the new day.

7. Lee says:

“New” Johnny Mercers?

I had to BING for it to find out which one is Johnny Mercers and if this one is the same. But no, it is not Johnny Mercers, even though they look almost identical.

8. avian101 says:

Tybee Island Pier, Georgia. Nice shot Dmitrii! 🙂

9. I like the way the brigde is reflected. I’m glad you pointed out that it’s sunrise. It can be a sunset, too.
    Great capture ….!!!!
    Is it somewhere in New England?

10. Lovely colours but I particularly like the clarity of the structure and perfect lead in.

11. I love the photo, the colors and the magic reflections. Great photo!

This is a very,very nice one.Great colours and reflections

13. Beautiful colors and composition!

14. coast72 says:

Overall stunning, the colours, composition and reflection! 🙂

15. Jane Lurie says:

Gorgeous, Dmitrii! I saw the answer, but I was going to say Folly Beach. Wrong.

16. fotograffer says:

Lovely image. Taken at sunrise?

17. xitrinity says:

Beautiful photos you have, very detailed.

18. Stunning-the colors, the composition, the LIGHT! beautiful, beautiful image-