Charleston

Yesterday my wife told me that she would not mind to live in Charleston South Carolina. Well, not sure if we ever end up living there but I found this photo, typical sunset from the battery, so we can look at it for now instead of moving down there.

This entry was posted in Charleston, South Carolina and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Charleston

1. Mysterious says:

Or you could just move there… it seems like its probably a really nice place for your college-age children to visit you on breaks

2. Mysterious says:

I really like the photo, btw! πŸ™‚

3. Wow, looks beautiful. I’ve only heard good things about Charleston.

4. spcbrass says:

It’s is a great city. My mother lives close by and this is her favorite place to visit on the weekends. If you do ever move there you will find the cost of living is also pretty low. You can have a nice house for pretty cheap down there.

5. Lee says:

Howdy Dmitrii – I love Charleston, and visit there often. It is one of my favorite places to visit, but I’m not sure I’d live there. Also, having been down on the battery many mornings, I’m pretty sure that is a sunrise, not a sunset. πŸ˜‰

Love the photo nonetheless – Cheers!

Hi Lee, thanks for stopping by! there are probably similar views during sunrise, but this one is sunset. just take a look at the time stamp on the photo πŸ™‚

6. kelihasablog says:

My daughter went to college in Charleston…. It is a very beautiful and historic place to visit as well as live. πŸ˜€

7. lisa5477 says:

Charleston! one of my favorite cities, and it’s not to far from home. Great! photo!