Reynolda Gardens

Yesterday afternoon we went for a short walk to the Reynolda Gardens near Wake Forest University. It was raining on and off all day, somehow we managed to squeeze this walk between and didn’t get rained on, but the rose gardens at Reynolda had some nice water drops on most flowers. I had my camera with me and decided to take some photos of all those flowers…maybe got a bit carried away with it, as you will see in the rest of this post. This is only maybe half of all the photos I took. Enjoy.

and here is the rest of them, hopefully you are no longer on dial up and have ability to see it quick.

RG-PinkRose1

RG-RedRose2

RG-RedRose3

RG-RedRose4

RG-YellowRose1

RG-WhiteUp-1080

RG-Yellow1

This entry was posted in North Carolina, Reynolda, Winston-Salem and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Reynolda Gardens

1. frenchfry36 says:

Absolutely beautiful.
    You may like to glance at a couple of posts on these sites (not mine!) http://dewdropsanddragonflies.blogspot.com.au/ and particularly http://arosyview.blogspot.com.au/ for some lovely flower photos.

2. I love roses and these are beautiful 🙂

3. incaunipocrit says:

Reblogged this on The Blogspaper.

4. Gorgeous flowers, Dimitri! Thanks for sharing them!

5. Boyer Writes says:

This truly is a beautiful spot to photograph and you have done it beautifully. Thank you for sharing your artistry. ( I lived in Winston Salem during my high school years and went to Reynolds High. It brings back memories.)

Great shots of the roses with teardrops.Let me think at a song of Elvis”Mama likesthe roses”

7. Excellent photographs. The crisp detail is wonderful.

Locally, we are several weeks from roses—my wife’s favorite flower. These photographs will inspire her. Thank you for sharing.

8. Stunning photography. Thanks for sharing!

9. Procurrent says:

Gorgeous!

10. Deb Gale says:

Beautiful captures…love the ones with sparkling water drops particularly! Roses are one of my favourite flowers to photograph too..http://carrymycamera.com/2013/03/03/weekly-photo-challenge-lost-in-the-details/

11. Lori D says:

Beautiful! I love talking photos like that of flowers. I take them frequently and then save them to post one at a time with an inspirational quote. I really enjoyed these. I could almost smell them right through the screen.

12. jaurbanphoto says:

these are fabulous! wonderful color and vibrancy.

13. Very nice–so vivid. I particularly like the drops of water on the roses–adds to the beauty of the texture.

14. very pretty macro work.love it

15. Gorgeous shots! Great job!

16. Amresh Kumar says:

wow !! wonderful shots and beautiful Flowers 🙂

17. soroilily says:

Beautiful shots especially the ones with water drops 🙂

18. Those roses are really beautiful. I love roses. But when I try to plant them in my garden, they don’t usually survive. I don’t know why. I have read a post from one of the blogs that I followed http://recardomaurice12.wordpress.com/2013/03/22/tips-for-having-a-rose-garden/. I am following his tips. But your roses serve as an inspiration that I should not give up.

19. Ho My God! Not only beautiful they look so happy showing off there natural beauty.
    You made my day. Thank you.
    Aurora Creations

20. I’ve always said you can tell a good rose photo if you can smell roses when you look at it – I can with these.

21. David says:

What a beautiful array of roses!

22. chrisoh99 says:

Amazing !

23. coolruchi says:

amazing!!.. I just felt that I am smelling the roses.. those bright lively and fresh roses.. Wowww… m completely mesmerized.. 😀

24. kcjewel says: