Umbrellas

These palm trees (not sure if they are palm trees really) were right by our balcony at Casa Grande Mountain Retreat. I think we had the best room at this retreat. If you ever stay at the place, ask for room 8. You’ll have this view and other even better views.

Purchase Limited Edition print of this photo

This entry was posted in Puerto Rico, Utuado and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Umbrellas

1. Not sure if it belongs to the palm family. In South Africa named Feather Duster Tree. Relatively short lived tree but fast growing.

2. I have a very similar photo taken inland in Bali.. The same trees.. Very nice..

3. Dusty Roads says:

So delicate…like lace

4. Ray Luke says:

Hi Dmitrii. I have just discovered your blog. Your work is up there with the very best. So consistent and thought provoking. Like the HDR 101 page. Thanks for sharing your work.

5. I can name the tree, Traveler’s Umbrella 🙂

So beautiful ,it let me thinking at a great,green ,nature embrella.

7. Sheila says:

Love these trees! This photo makes me want to fly somewhere warm and sunny! ~ Sheila

8. kelihasablog says:

Beautiful picture! Those trees are marvelous! 😀

9. KaZ says:

Beautiful tree:)

10. tayreed says:

Those are prehistoric ferns! They’re protected in Puerto Rico. Once the trees themselves have died and fallen, their bases make wonderfully fertile growing environments for other plants, which is why you can find them being sold at farmer’s markets and greenhouses here. Great pictures, my friend.

11. janstring says: