Newport Bridge

You didn’t think I ‘d stop posting photos with bridges? I thought I was. But then last night I was drinking Dead Guy Ale and Oregasmic Ale and it got me thinking about where this beer was made, specifically about Newport Oregon. We were there almost two years ago and I thought I did take some photos and there were some bridges, so I checked my archives and yes I remembered it right. Somewhat overcast and grey, but it is typical in that part of the world, if you go there it is what you probably gonna see. Very opposite to yesterday, South Carolina can probably boast about 250-300 days per year with perfectly blue skies.

Click me! See me large or buy a print!

Purchase Limited Edition print of this photo

This entry was posted in Newport, Oregon and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Newport Bridge

1. Jim says:

I’ve been over that bridge a few times. The Oregon coast is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

2. Chas Spain says:

I love the marshmallow sky and the crystal pool harbour

3. westseventhfreelance says:

Woah! Oregasmic Ale?! (great name) Gorgeous photo!

4. nicocobell says:

Awesome! Really love the harbor and the reflection of the bridge. If South Carolina really has that much sunshine I may need to move there. I don’t mind the cold of NJ, but it’s been a very gray winter.

5. atlanticcus says:

wow…….. so amazing

6. Diana says:

My city is filled with bridges and I love them too. 🙂

Very beautiful.Great photo

8. I know the bridge. Great shot. I really like your bridge photos.

9. This is an amazing shot and another reason for me to visit Oregon. Really enjoy your work!