Friday Mystery Photo

All right, I guess I just can not stop from publishing more and more photos with bridges. Today is a Friday, and Friday is a Mystery Photo Friday day, so no location is disclosed until later during weekend, and everyone of you is encouraged to identify the spot. I chose this one on purpose, as I think it is not super obvious where it is, as it is not one of the national landmarks, or is it? Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and do let us know where it is.

Saturday update: Thanks to all trying to identify where it is and to those who knew but decided not to point it out because it was too easy for them. Anyway, this is Arthur Ravenel Bridge connecting Charleston with Mt Pleasant in South Carolina. I took this photo in Mt Pleasant Memorial Waterfront park, on other side of the bridge is Charleston.

Click me! See me large or buy a print!

Purchase Limited Edition print of this photo

This entry was posted in Around the World, Charleston, Mt Pleasant, South Carolina and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. Jawahar says:

I think the smug mug map gives the location away :). Not that I’d have known this anyway, different continent altogether. Love the photograph and composition by the way…

2. That’s a beautiful vantage point to shoot this bridge. I’ve photographed (and walked across it) for years. I’m going again next week for a visit. I won’t name it since I’d prefer to let someone who hasn’t lived there have that “pleasant” task. I’d be curious to know your camera info if you don’t mind.

Sure, camera was D90 with 14-24 lens, set at 14mm, iso 200, f2.8, three brackets. You can always find this info at my smugmug gallery, every photo has little blue info link “i”, click on it and it will tell you most of that info

3. flramblings says:

Looks a lot like a bridge on the SE US coastline that opened in 2005. I’ve seen it several times, I have family in the area, but never from this exact angle, but close to it.

4. kelihasablog says:

Your pictures are always so inspiringly beautiful and well done. It is always such a pleasure to visit your site1 😀

Go on by taking photo’s of bridges.I like it a lot

6. I drive over it nearly every day, great shot from the park too!

7. Lee says:

LOL – I know the brige very well – I never can seem to get a shot I like of it! You definitely don’t have that issue… 🙂

Did a photowalk there recently: http://enthusiastphotographer.com/2013/02/17/enthusiast-photographer-photowalk-charleston-sc/