Bridge to Sedona

Continuing with the bridges theme we are moving a bit into land, into sunny Arizona. If you take route 89 from Flagstaff to Sedona you will drive over it, just about one mile before you get to Sedona. There is a small parking lot at the top of the bridge and there is a short hike under it to enjoy the beautiful views. Sedona is actually almost visible here, it is right there where canyon merges and connects with sky and disappearing clouds.

Click me! See me large or buy a print!

Purchase Limited Edition print of this photo

This entry was posted in Arizona, Sedona and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Bridge to Sedona

1. fgassette says:

I was in Sedona last year, I wish I had seen this sight. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photo.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

2. We must be neighbors! I live in Clarkdale. Love the bridge shot….

3. Shutterbug Sage says:

So beautiful! I recently photographed the Midgley Bridge, too. Here are my shots if you’d like to take a peek: http://shutterbugsage.com/2013/03/14/one-thing-three-ways-midgley-bridge-in-sedona/.

4. PSsquared says:

It makes me nervous to drive over that bridge, but your photo is stunning. I’ll try to focus on the beauty the next time I’m driving over it.

5. gdmkimages says:

I’ve driven over that bridge and never realised you could stop off. Nice image

What a fantastic structure!.It will have given some problems to build this bridge.What a gourgeous photo

7. Dmitrii says:

Thanks guys! Much appreciated!

8. kelihasablog says: