Monday Morning Movie

If video is not shown in the browser or applications then visit it at Sunset In the Smokies from Dmitrii on Vimeo.

Sounds like we have spring around the corner, probably most of the cold weather is behind us, finally. As temperatures rise and we get some spring colors it would be nice to go back to the mountains and see if anything is blooming, do some evening photography similar to this one.

Any big plans for this spring anyone? We are taking a little break during first week of April, in warmer weather, some place south from North Carolina. You’ll know where it is in April after I post first photos.

Sunset7-blog-small

Purchase Limited Edition print of this photo

This entry was posted in Blue Ridge Parkway, North Carolina, Video and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Monday Morning Movie

1. Travel Thom says:

Hi there! Well I have some travel plans. Will go to Krakow, one of Europe’s most beautiful cities. And the week after (Easter holiday) I will fly to Turkey on a historical journey. I hope I will be able to get some got shots. 🙂 Apart from that, not much!

2. theINFP says:

I admire your photography, the way the scene stretches into infinity, I hope your Spring is as marvellous as the pictures

3. tripodtrippin says:

Lovely images which have made a beautiful start to my day! Thank you!

Hi here spring is flying away.Very cold day and tomorrow it go to snow 10cm..Hope winter is going to fly away.Very nice photo Dimitri

5. pjdphotography says:

Stunning.I have nominated you and your blog for a Liebster Award which you are free to accept or not 😉

6. erassima says: