Levitation

Drive from Flagstaff Arizona to Sedona is very scenic and provides many photo opportunities. In many places you can just pull to the side of the road, jump out and take a few photos. Sometimes you have to do a bit of hiking to get different view than most travelers will get from the curb.

Like in this instance we hiked for about 5 minutes away and this scene opened up. The most extraordinary part was witnessing the sheet of ice levitating above the water, I was just in time to take a photo of it. I bet it was one of those Sedona super bursts of special earth energy that made it happen. Too bad none of the Sedona many residents have seen this, otherwise it would probably be the new place for them to gather for some earth healing sessions of their bodies and souls.

Purchase Limited Edition print of this photo

This entry was posted in Arizona, Flagstaff, Sedona and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Levitation

1. Barbara King says:

Absolutely amazing how you capture the essence of the area…..Nice, very!!

2. Nice pic, reminds of my days in AZ!! Love that part of the country.

3. Pingback: Levitation | Skipping Stars Productions LLC

4. I love that kind of rocky landscape where you can get a glimpse of history in the layers or rock and earth over time. Beautiful shot.

5. Jennie says:

Such a beautiful and fragile photo. I’m reblogging it, too!

Great stuff.Very nice

7. Procurrent says:

Gorgeous! This is one of my favorite areas of the U.S. This shot is so beautiful! And what an amazing moment to capture!

8. Candace says:

Beautiful! Maybe it is a vortex. I looove Arizona, best state of all except for its crappy political climate.

9. That’s an allstar landscape!

10. Anita Mac says:

Stunning. Absolutely stunning!

11. Iamrcc says:

This is a definitely a jaw dropping Wow shot! Thanks for the like of my post “Slight Opening”.

12. Beautiful shot! Makes me homesick!

Thanks for visiting and “liking” my post!