Friday Mystery Photo

This one got to be easy one for you guys. But I have to ask two questions about this photo, first is the usual – where I took this photo? The second – who is the artist behind this incredible installation?

There is so much detail in it, I think I’m going to create a few more photos from it by zooming into different parts of this image and giving you only a few flowers at a time. They look really awesome when you zoom into them.

Purchase Limited Edition print of this photo

This entry was posted in Around the World, Las Vegas, Nevada and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. Well, I’d say this was taken in the foyer of the Bellagio in Vegas. As for the artist…. I have no idea.

2. gacochran says:

Bellagio chandelier – Las Vegas

3. Oh, the Bellagio, that I know, the artist I do not. Can’t wait to see your other photos!

4. It’s the Bellagio and it’s a Chihuly installation. It is indeeed spectacular–I have a similar shot here! http://1107photography.wordpress.com/?s=Chihuly

5. Jofiane says:

the Bellagio in Las Vegas! 😀 I took the same photo too XD

6. annandmeg says:

Bellagio lobby in Vegas. What a great photo! I look forward to seeing the the photos zoomed in.

7. Reblogged this on Quieter Elephant and commented:
    A lovely photo of Dale Chihuly’s Fiori di Como at The Bellagio, Vegas. Check out other less good Vegas photos here: http://quieterelephant.wordpress.com/2012/10/22/viva-las-vegas-not/

Woooooooooow awesome bright colors

9. Andinho. says:

Wow! Where’s it? Where are they from? So beautiful and marvelous.

10. PK says:

Absolutely gorgeous. This captures exactly the colors and spectacular design of the “exhibit.”