Monday Morning Movie

If video is not shown in the browser or applications then visit it at Mediterranean Sunrise from Dmitrii on Vimeo.

ahh, I miss those warm waters, not just warm but crystal clear warm waters of Mediterranean. with our current weather forecast predicting freezing rain over night and then some roller coaster temperature swings over the next few days, so being at some nice spot under the sun is something most of us probably dream at the moment (at least here in the northern hemisphere).

This entry was posted in Antalya, Turkey, Video and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Monday Morning Movie

1. this is so beautiful … makes me want to go there right now

2. what wonderful meditation – all the way til the very end, with the peaceful sounds of the ocean’s waves lapping along with the clicks of your camera

3. Thank you for this Monday Morning Movie! It was a pleasure to watch and it sure brightened up my gray, wet and cold Monday morning at work! 🙂

4. Jane Lurie says:

Beautiful way to start the day. Thank you, Dmitrii!

5. Wouldn’t it be nice to be there.

Congratulations with this peaceful photo.

7. Andinho. says:

Beautiful pictures with such sweet music, I couldn’t resist dreaming.

8. I felt like I was there. Superbly clear. Did you use a filter for the shots into the sun? It looked so idyllic until the shots of the lounge chairs lined up like soldiers – haha.

9. Dmitrii says:

thanks all for stopping by. yes it was a nice place to spend a few nights

10. kelihasablog says:

I think I could just live on this page…LOL 😀 Hope I don’t wear it out… I love it!

11. juliecrombe says:

Your shots are amazing! I love the light in all of them! Thanks for liking my post btw! It’s great to have found an amazing blog yours now!