Friday Mystery Photo

I can’t come up with any clues on this one, as I feel it will immediately give it away. Just that it was a nice sunrise, well it is a clue, maybe. I never really analyzed it close enough, but is it always clear when you look at the photo to know if it is a sunrise or sunset? I mean if you don’t tell the viewer what it is and there are no distinguished landmarks to identify East from West, can you tell for sure if it is sunrise or sunset…probably not all the time, what do you think? and yea, where the heck is this place?

Purchase Limited Edition print of this photo

This entry was posted in Around the World, California, Pacific Grove and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. fgassette says:

WOW! Beautiful!

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

2. Lori DiNardi says:

Since I’m not a morning person, I usually watch sunsets, and I’d have thought it was a sunset too. I don’t think there is a way to know in a photo if it’s sunrise or sunset. Beauty.

3. Andinho. says:

Marvelous

4. looks like a little piece of paradise

5. ckponderings says:

Sunrise and Hawaii somewhere. 🙂

6. Ohhh I wanna go there!! 🙂 Amazing pic.

7. My guess would be somewhere in the Caribbean.

8. kelihasablog says:

It’s beautiful regardless where it is.. I’m not a world traveler, but it looks like it’s probably not in Georgia… LOL 😀

9. sunday4golf says:

Your work is awesome!

10. Dmitrii says:

Well, as you can see, I updated the category, and the location is Monterey California!

11. Michael Ivy says:

What world class composition and example of fantastic complimentary colour palette! Simply wonderful.

12. Hi, I have nominated you for “The Versatile Blogger Award”!! If you are interested, please check my post
    http://thetimelesstreasure.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/the-versatile-blogger-award/ Congratulations!!!

13. Jim Cai says:

Cypress really gave away the geographic location. I was going to guess Camel or Monterey.

It’s a beauty image. Peace & relax. Thanks for sharing.

Jim

14. S Joe says:

Why didn’t I guess it? I was in Monterary just a month ago and I could have easily associated cypress to that place but still…. I guess I was just rushing to find the answer 😛 Nice click as always!

15. Summer says:

Awesome! What a beauty we all have on this world. Thank you for sharing such inspiring and positive pictures.

Sweet greetings, Summer