Puget Sound Sunset

This year is about to be over and so I felt like posting sunset photos today and tomorrow. I thought about doing post with bunch of photos from this year, sort of review, like many other folks do, but then decided against it. I think I had a chance to post a lot of great photos this year and all you have to do is to visit my Photo Gallery and browse through them. If you already have Windows 8 and installed my “Travel Photography” application then you’ll see a slide show of a few of my favorites as well. Speaking of the app, I don’t think anyone on my visitors list have it installed yet, as it shows exact map location of each photo, and I forgot to hide it for this Friday Mystery Photo post, so anyone who had the app would see that it was taken in Savannah Georgia. My early new year wish for you is that somebody brings you some cool new Windows 8 device, so you can install my “Travel Photography” app, haha, yes a little self promotion does not hurt.

This photo was taken on my last business trip to Seattle, which was almost one year ago. I need to figure out how to go back there again, maybe will try to manage something later this summer. I took a few nice photos that evening, I actually did a little sprint to the top of observation deck for this one, I wanted to get this ferry into the frame at the right spot, and they move very fast, not waiting for some photographer to get his bearings and push the trigger.

Purchase Limited Edition print of this photo

This entry was posted in Seattle, Washington and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Puget Sound Sunset

1. Paul Cahill says:

Beautiful perspective.

2. http://chikawithyeneyes.wordpress.com/2012/12/01/sunday-post-peaceful/dsc_9620-001/
    I Love to relaxed and just to look at the beautiful Sunset.:)

Happy New Year,
    Yen-Yen

3. Lori DiNardi says:

May you and your family find many blessings in the New Year.

4. Very West Coast. I love the look of the hills in that soft sky.

5. ebbtide says:

I hope you do find a way to come back and take more photos! I feel blessed to live in such a beautiful place.

6. Hi there, I’ve nominated you for a blogger award – http://cabodegataphotography.wordpress.com/2012/12/30/awards-the-new-year-and-all/
    I hope you will accept but I won’t be upset if you don’t!
    Best wishes to you 🙂

7. stephglaser says:

What a gorgeous and peaceful photo! Thanks for sharing and thank you for stopping by Travel Oops and liking the post about the frozen lake! Steph

8. Breathtaking work……Happy 2013

9. stawastawa says:

love the hazy mountains and the open water as negative space – holding the ferry in it’s steady work.

10. bradvanfleet says:

awesome shot! I was just up that way this past summer and I really loved it. I remember being in the town of Astoria, which is a little south of Seattle, and the view was very similar to your photo.