Friday Mystery Photo

This is the last Friday in 2012, the last Friday Mystery Photo of this year. Don’t worry, there will be many more in 2013, hopefully all 52 Fridays will have something not very well known by my readers and educational to all of us.

Purchase Limited Edition print of this photo

This entry was posted in Around the World, Georgia, Savannah and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. arnoldthearmadillo says:

New England as a wild guess 🙂

2. I’m going to guess South Carolina…there’s a palm tree on the left and fall foliage on the right….seems like maybe those two things can co-exist in the south, maybe? I’m a northern girl, so I could be wrong!

3. leahhere says:

Great photo Just to let you know I’d nominated you for an Adventure Blogger Award -see my post for more details http://isleahhere.wordpress.com/2012/12/28/i-done-and-won-an-adventurous-blogger-award/ – because I always like looking at your photos

4. NikkiAnne says:

Having never visited this area except through your wonderful photos, I’m going to guess
    South Carolina too….probably Charleston.

5. arnoldthearmadillo says:

True, I missed the palm tree..

6. kelihasablog says:

Just guessing…. Charleston, SC or Savannah, Ga. It’s pretty though!! 😀

7. thefotobird says:

Yea, definitely Savannah. Been there, crossed that “bridge”.

8. And what is the building that is featured in this photograph used for. It looks pretty old.

9. Ah, good old RIver Street in Savannah. LOVE Savannah. Great photo!