Infinity

Couple more days and long waiting little break will be here, but sometimes it feels like it will never come, just like there is no end to infinity, the disappearing lights of this universe, merging together into the dark empty sky.

Purchase Limited Edition print of this photo

This entry was posted in Boston, Massachusetts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Infinity

1. arnoldthearmadillo says:

“there is no end to infinity”. Yeah, true that

2. 1stpeaksteve says:

The effect from the hand rails merging is pretty cool! Good thinking there!

3. ckponderings says:

Great shot! 🙂

4. Max Reynolds says:

Great shot. I really enjoy the color, texture and depth of the photo. I have to ask if the hand rails are lit? Thank you so much for sharing this one. -Max-

thanks, yes the hand rails are lit :-), I didn’t make any changes to the actual scene, if you go there you’ll see the same lights (assuming they are still working)

5. “Infinity”…now, that’s a word I like with no boundaries, no limits and a great photograph like this.

6. simon7banks says:

“Infinity” – I quite like it, but it does go on a bit.

Editor: “Remember Hemingway. Can you cut this infinity thing down a bit?”

Seriously, a wonderful photo and fine, poetic words.

7. ginplustonic says:

Great pic. Just letting you know I nominated you as a very inspiring blogger (http://ginplustonic.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/how-to-top-meeting-santa/) because I love your work. Keep it up. Cheers, Ginny

8. A fantastic shot, love the processing on this.

9. dearrosie says:

What an interesting shot. Where is it? (so sad to see the extra fencing built to stop people jumping)

10. So jealous. Thanks for sharing your remarkable talent.