Friday Mystery Photo

It is another Friday of course and we have another “Friday Mystery Photo” for you. This one is from a very sunny place as we can see, even with some water, so must be easy to figure out, or is it?

I tried to put this photo through HDR process and it just didn’t look good. Sometimes single raw photo processed with HDR techniques can produce very nice results, not in this case. I liked the original look of it much better.

This entry was posted in Antalya, Turkey and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. Alan P. says:

nice colors. I would prefer not shooting with that large aperture value a heavy loss on background detail when blurred 🙂

2. kenlarmon says:

I love the depth of focus on this. Great shot!

3. 2me4art says:

If I’m ever rich enough to own an in ground pool, I will surround it in swimming pool color fencing. Stunning photo!

4. kalabalu says:

Shadow follows me, little bit longer, darker and free, resting on surface and not standing like me, soon it will stretch in the evening just you wait and see, but not me. I will keep on facing sun directly on me and through me, yep sun is on me and shadow is forming a nice tracery..

5. Rita Bellinger says:

Reblogged this on The Wordy Photographer.

6. I like the ‘out of focus’ technique in this photo – it adds to the mystery! And the iron railing, even though part of it is beautifully crisp and clear, adds to the perspective and draws your eye through to the mystery part of the scene. I can’t begin to guess where it is, though … =D

7. Laurie says:

I love this photo. The colors and the depth of focus make it very intriguing.

8. Dmitrii says:

Thanks all for stopping by!! For anyone interested on the location – it is in Antalya Turkey, somewhere on the west side of the city.

9. snappy~speak says:

Okay, I dig this big time. Eye candy.
    ~Christy

10. hermittyme says:

I love the pastel colors.

11. artchismo says:

Great photo. I love the color and focus.

12. Allyson Wonderland says:

I love the focus you used here. The colors are so light and summery!