Sandy

This is the pier at the Topsail Beach North Carolina. It is probably getting hammered by the Sandy at the moment, I hope it survives unharmed after its all gone.

We are in Boston at the moment and will try to get back south by the end of the day, before Sandy makes its landing. I hope USAir does not mess our flights and get us to the final destination on time and without too much hassle. I’ll let you know in the next couple days what happens.

This entry was posted in North Carolina, Topsail Beach and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Sandy

1. jazzersten says:

Nice shot with good perspective depth and color.

2. rozsmallfry says:

Great shot! It looks enchanted like a cathedral.

3. Hope your trip works out safely. Nice photo as always.

4. Gorgeous image! The panhandle of FL has a Top Sail State park 🙂 Stay safe!

5. beautiful like always, have a safe trip!

6. cnrfoto says:

All that comes to mind: WOW!!!

7. Seasweetie says:

Was just under this pier for the (probably) 1000th time a few months ago. Word from Topsail is that the swells are abating, and the fishing is great. Hope you weather the storm.

8. kasmango says:

Beautiful! I hope it is still standing after the storm too… We’re in NJ bracing for the storm… hope everyone stays safe and sound!

9. Beautifully done! Safe trip home!

10. Be safe! I believe that pier at Topsail has been hammered by quite a few storms. Boston is definitely in the path so take good care and get back down here soon. Let us hear from you! M.

11. annher37 says:

The picture is Awesome !! I hope to take pictures like this one day !!