Friday Mystery Photo

I know it is not really fair to put photo like this and expect anyone to know where it is. It is practically impossible to know where it could be. Pretty much anywhere in the world. But, who knows, maybe we have some Japanese Maple tree experts here who have visited every place on earth and knows each one of those pretty trees.

Purchase Limited Addition print of this photo.

This entry was posted in Around the World, Asheville, Biltmore House, North Carolina and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. arnoldthearmadillo says:

Nicely backlit, great colours in this photo

2. You always give us a great shot….but that is a real winner. Love it

3. great photo
    As to where it is – It’s not in the ocean/sea/lake, it’s not in the Antarctic or Arctic, Sahara or any other desert. I’d guess it’s in the Northern Hemisphere. And it definitely is not in my back yard! πŸ˜‰ I think that narrows it down quite well.

4. Guessing Japanese Tea Gardens in San Fran, Japanese Gardens at Hillwood Estate in DC or Andersen Japanese Gardens in Rockford, IL. πŸ™‚

5. Amazing Photo! I love trees!!!

6. Gracie says:

Beautiful photo. Love the backlighting and the colors.

7. NikkiAnne says:

These are gorgeous…..I’ve never seen Japanese maples allowed to grow so wild, which
    is why I don’t believe you photographed them in a formal Japanese garden setting.

8. johanstellerphotography says:

nice one

9. Gorgeous and breath taking!

10. Love the gnarled roots and the sun glowing threw the leaves.
    Spectacular ….

11. Truels says:

What a tree (says a gardener πŸ™‚ ) – and your photo is amazing with all these great and beautiful colors!

12. Natalia T. says:

Not on your backyard either πŸ™‚
    Great shot!

13. Jane Lurie says:

Could be lots of places, I think…can’t wait to hear where this beautiful photo was taken!

14. Dmitrii says:

Ok, I guess it is time to reveal where it is. As some of you observed it is not in any type Japanese garden, it is actually seats kind of on its own between the Biltmore house and the rose gardens, on a corner of a side walk. If you ever been to the Biltmore, you’ll probably know which tree I’m talking about.

15. Madoqua says:

An exquisite photo!

16. Lighting and color is awesome!

17. I don’t have a clue where it is, but it is a beautiful photo. Colours are fantastic!!

18. thedeepin says:

The sunlight in the background has beautify this photograph to a new level.
    And nicely captured too.
    πŸ™‚

19. And hey why do you tag it ” Asheville, Biltmore, Biltmore Estate,” and still say its a mystery photo πŸ™‚

20. fgassette says:

STUNNING IMAGE. Thanks for visiting my blog.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

21. Just stunning πŸ˜‰

22. RDoug says:

oooOOOOoo. Nice colors, and great exposure compensation for the back-lighting. Good job.

23. camcope says:

Hi Dmitrii,

I noticed you liked one of my blog posts about my published travel photography work recently. Thanks for checking it out. Looks like you’re running a very engaging blog here. Congrats and keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Cam.

24. colormusing says:

Beautiful! Many of my favorite trees are Japanese Maples.

25. Hi, thanks for liking my post. fab photos!

26. kelihasablog says:

Thanks for visiting my blog recently! I do appreciate it a lot! Your pictures are beautiful… I’m so glad to find them… πŸ˜€