San Francisco

After taking some sunset photos of the Golden Gate Bridge I turned around and took a few San Francisco photos as well. Not sure if it is usual to have no clouds, but that night San Francisco was pretty much cloudless.

This entry was posted in California, San Francisco, San Francisco Bay and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to San Francisco

1. rayfausel says:

looked thru your blog. Great photos.

2. muratkazdal says:

Nice, does anybody know the name of the tallship?

3. Bashar A. says:

I think you caught SF on off day… that place is always cloudy or seems like it when I’m there 🙂

4. gardenerat60 says:

Lovely blue above and below. Beautiful.

5. wanderingseniors says:

Beautiful photo, as usual. Love San Francisco!

6. Matt says:

Amazing photo! Wish I could take photos like that!

7. melmannphoto says:

Now that’s a perspective I’ve never seen before in that city. Good for you to seek it out. I like how you’ve capture the lighting on Coit Tower and around the sailing vessel.

8. I wish i could change that like button into a love button for this shot! INCREDIBLE!! Thank You!!

9. I used to live in San Francisco, and your photograph made me homesick for it. Thanks for posting! San Francisco often has clear, blue skies in the fall. The fog is more common in late spring and summer. Thank you for stopping by my blog and reading about my Australian journey.

10. David says:

A beautiful, excellent capture. Very nice HDR.

11. A very nice exposure. I recently got back from my most recent trip to San Francisco, so I share your love of the city. I haven’t done great work there yet, but that’s why we keep trying. Like your stuff!

12. TBM says:

I would love to live in San Francisco someday.

13. terrietez says:

Lovely photo. It brings back fond memories of our visit to friends there.