St Augustine Sunrise

It was a nice and warm morning in Northern Florida at the end of December and we even had a few minutes of nice sunrise.

This entry was posted in Florida, St Augustine and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to St Augustine Sunrise

1. simonbowler says:

Love the colours stunning photo

2. kap10bob says:

I nominated you for the photo competiton here http://www.travelsupermarket.com/c/holidays/capture-the-colour/
    I hove you can meet the deadline today. Goodluck! πŸ™‚

3. I live in South Florida in the winter and never get up early enough to see the sunrise….thank you!

4. annandmeg says:

That is a wonderful photograph

5. Sunrises often make beautiful photos (but only if there’s a good photographer behind the camera).

6. Gracie says:

This is absolutely wonderful. The color on the sky was captured excellently. And I love the two boats on the foreground.

7. aidaweb101 says:

Hi Dmitrii!
    I have nominated you for a Thought Provoking Blog Award. If you wish to accept it, please visit my site for details, http://aidaweb101.wordpress.com/2012/08/30/awards/
    Congratulations!

8. Excellent shot! Absolutely wonderful. I loved it!

9. brings back warm memories of St. Augustine, the fort and shell-encrusted architecture πŸ™‚

10. Looks like I need to add St. Augustine to my list! Nice HDR.

11. enmanscamera says:

Excellent. I think you have a good eye to have decided on that image and the skill to make what I just looked at happen. Well done.

12. Gemma says:

St. Augustine is a beautiful city in Florida and when I went I was mystified by all the history that surrounded the city! So awesome! Went on so many walking tours and though the heat wasn’t much the help, the Fountain of Youth was very cool! I was just in Florida in Palm Bay for work and though it was no vacation it totally felt like one! The hotel-Palm Bay Hotel (www.palmbay-hotel.com) was large and great on my wallet since it is so budget friendly and the city itself was a blast!