Friday Mystery Photo

Any mention about this place would give it away, so I’m not going to say a word about it. I’m still on my little road trip with somewhat limited access to the web, so my responses as my posts this week are somewhat limited and delayed. Good upcoming weekend to everyone!

This entry was posted in Istanbul, Turkey and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. big mosque, Turkey?

2. Madoqua says:

Yes, does look like the Blue Mosque in Istanbul.

3. darkclauds says:

Blue Mosque, no doubt about it. Great photo, it makes me want to pack and visit Istanbul once more.

4. It looks like Hagia Sofia to me…

• darkclauds says:

I think you are right and I was wrong. The Blue Mosque is much better preserved and has more natural light, here we can see the chipped paintings of the walls and the chandeliers are specific to Hagia Sophia.

• Although the Blue Mosque is better preserved I prefer Hagia Sophia, I loved the atmosphere in it and the fact that you can see the history of Istanbul through its walls… 🙂

5. Daeja says:

Hagia Sofia, Istanbul

6. Wow! You must have lain down on your back to take this one.

7. Wow, this is really incredible!!

8. Hi Dimitri, Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. I do so adore your photographs! You can see the nomination here: http://www.themuseisworking.com

9. Mark Simms says:

Hagia Sophia, Istanbul

10. I think its a beautiful photograph now matter where it is!

11. Blue Mosque aka Sultan Ahmed Istanbul

12. Sultan Ahmed aka Blue Mosque Istanbul

• Maria Tatham says:

If this is Hagia Sofia, then I’m sad. My ‘wonderful’ must be qualified – your photo is very fine, but the subject matter evokes such grief. If you wish not to publish my comments, that is fine. I appreciate you’re liking my post, and like your photo as an image only.
      Sigh….

13. aidaweb101 says:

Fantastic photo of the breathtakingly beautiful place!

14. SAKEE says:

Aja Sofia, I was there few months ago. NICE PHOTO!

15. Great photo,very stunning and rich in color and detail. As for the mystery spot, I say it is Hagia Sophia. Would be a wonderful place to visit. And thank you for taking a peek on my end.

16. jfossbakk says:

Grandios! Love the perspective and colour!