Friday Mystery Photo

Good morning everyone. Its been a hectic week, not many photos, but I don’t want to miss the Friday photo. I hope you know what it is and where it is. Have a great upcoming weekend.

This entry was posted in Istanbul, Turkey and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. It is eflections in a pool somewhere….but where I donot know. Nice shot though.

2. Ayesha says:

This is why photography is so spectacular! What an amazing shot.

3. Have no idea where it is but it is an amazing photo!

4. darkclauds says:

Istanbul, the sunken palace or Yerebatan Sarnıcı – Sunken Cistern. Actually it’s only a water cistern built by the Otomans with stones and columns taken from the countries they conquered. It’s right in the middle of Istanbul ( the old part) and a scene from James Bond was filmed here.

5. gonerustic says:

All I know is that it’s upside down … or a reflection? <=)

6. daeja says:

This is the underground cistern in Istanbul.

7. GREAT mystery photo!

8. Spectacular photo, love the reflection here.
    Nicely composed.

9. I hope it’s water and not a shiny hallway. If it’s a hallway I wouldn’t be able to walk on it without falling down trying to find the floor through all the reflections. Dizzying!

10. NikkiAnne says:

Thanks for taking us to such fantastic places!

11. This is a magical place that I have visited a few times. I love your photo!

12. Wow, great reflection. I did not know until I read earlier comments. How fortunate for you to experience this in person. Thanks for sharing.

13. Travelista says:

I’ve been there! It’s so beautiful. My daughter loved it. She thought we were on an adventure especially when we found the heads of goddess statues in the back corner.

14. I don’t know where this is but what a fantastic picture!

15. Pingback: LET IT BE | dan4kent

16. Mark Simms says:

I think it’s the underground cistern in Istanbul too. Wasn’t that built in the early Byzantine era?

17. Never been here, but what a great shot!

18. stunning…love the mystery yet warm feeling.

19. aidaweb101 says:

Wonderful photo!
    Cheers!

20. foxpudding says:

Terrific image. I often regret that I have not yet made it to Istanbul. One more reason to go.

21. vaaphoto says: