Seattle Lights

Another view of the great city from the Dr Jose Rizal Park. Enjoy.

This entry was posted in Seattle, Washington and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Seattle Lights

1. Have been to Seattle but this a fantastic photo of a view I never got to see. Thank you, Jay

2. musenwrite says:

Fantastic picture! Hi! I have nominated your wonderful blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. Here is my blog link where you can view the nomination of your blogsite and the basic rules about how to carry on this Nomination http://musewithcoffee.wordpress.com/2012/06/25/one-lovely-blog-award/ Have a great week!

3. Spiritual World Traveler says:

Nice!!!!!

4. Jane Lurie says:

Wonderful night photography. Beautiful scene, thanks.

5. You’re very good at these city lights photos.

6. wow. those are really a lot of lights.
    PS – if you have a twitter account you can connect it to your wordpress so then when somebody shares your articles it won’t say Seattle Lights (link) via @wordpress.com but it will say Seatlle Lights via @yourname. at least it should.

7. I looked at all of your photos. Each one was technically perfect. But that’s what disturbed me. Your writing indicates you are passionate about your work, but also that you focus on teckkie aspects to the exclusion of ……..well, I don’t know how to put it. “One can only see clearly with the heart,” said The Little Prince. Your work is calender art, and I am bothering to comment because I don’t think that is what you want, but I do think that is what you have been taught. Unfortunately. I would suggest quitting for awhile and just going around looking. Your Big Sur ones of the lavender were romantic and they were lovely. Check out Diane Arbus, who is terrifying. And the great Public Works Project photography of the Depression era. Please just look for while and see with your heart. Anc come visit me.

8. annandmeg says:

Your photographs are absolutely beautiful. Please let me achieve such great pictures.

9. thefotobird says:

You’ve been nominated for The Sunshine Award! Come check it out! http://thefotobird.wordpress.com/2012/06/27/the-sunshine-award/

10. This is a very stunning image Dmitrii!

11. Snapshooter says:

Great city-scape. I love the solidity of the buildings, contrasted with the motion of those streets. 🙂

12. janemoh86 says:

Awesome..stunning!!!

13. Thanks for stopping by Keeping up with Carol! Love this shot. I have shot light trails, but have not been able to come upon a scene like this yet!

14. mhdriver says:

Great shot! How long was your exposure.

15. onestreetshy says:

Ah, a photo of my home! Bravo!

16. Gorgeous image. Thanks for sharing it.

17. sheilarosebelmonte says:

Amazing picture! And plus points on Dr. Jose P. Rizal’s park, too. National Hero of Filipinos. 🙂