Seattle Waterfront Sunset

I took this photo about one hour before I took Seattle Lights photo. Only on that photo I moved camera to the other end of this little pool to get city reflections, and looked in opposite direction. Around 5PM, it is amazing how people less it was there.  Once in a while you get those special moments when everything comes together and it looks so nice. Have a great day everyone.

This entry was posted in Seattle, Washington and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Seattle Waterfront Sunset

1. tripodtrippin says:

Stunning image, Dimitrii!

2. A bright start to my day….another great image

3. To say that this is an spectacular shot would be an understatement. I suppose taking this picture was a tad more tricky than the (also stunning) Seattle Lights image, because in the former you would have had to work with the Sun as an object (and the light accompanying it) along with the beautiful clouds in the sky as opposed to human made lights in the apartments in the latter. Nevertheless, the reflection on water has been brilliantly captured in both images.

4. magsx2 says:

Hi,
    A gorgeous photo. 🙂

5. paul says:

Very nice shot, amazing! I like the cloud effect with the sunlight…

6. At first I thought the water was rough, but it would have had to be like a mirror to get the reflection like that. What an effect.

7. This is AMAZING!! 🙂

8. annmoments says:

Breathtakingly beautiful!

9. Truels says:

Wow – amazing reflections and colors…. Nice shot 🙂

10. Madoqua says:

Incredible – beautiful scene and excellent photographic skills

11. Wow! What a great reflection shot!

12. kasmango says:

That is an amazing reflection shot! love it!

13. dmccarhty says:

The reflection of the sky in the water is amazing! I also like the lines from the path and the railings? in the distance, which all meet up at a point in the right of the picture.

14. The reflections are amazing. The water is absolutely crystal clear and captured the clouds beautifully!

15. Daniela says:

A very beautiful sunset. And, to capture the reflection. Stunning.

16. dawn says:

that light reached my heart…..amazing photo.

17. 1sojournal says:

Beautiful photos, and thanks for visiting my blog,

Elizabeth

18. I don’t think any words can give this justice!

19. 123muscles says:

WOW!! **dropped jaw**

20. Star Wise says:

I am in love – with this photo and landscape. Thanks for sharing Dmitrii, it is just spectacular. Thank goodness for the art of excellent photography. The eyes and the images it sees are windows to the soul and to eternity.

21. artmadeinspain says:

incredible!!!!!

22. nikongal says:

Very cool. AMazing when nature gives us a peak at its glory!