NYPD Finest

Lets give a round of appreciation to men who protects and serves, and their nice looking bikes!

This entry was posted in NY, NYC and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to NYPD Finest

1. Mondrak says:

Awesome. Was that outside a donut shop by any chance? lol

2. amysomday says:

I not only like the photograph but also the representation of law enforcement. Thank you!!

3. Ciao, nice shot, figure they are in a coffee shop!

4. YAY …. applause – applause – applause – to the photo and NYPD.
    My husband is a retired NYPD guy. He was shot in the leg. It’s nice
    to know some people appreciate the dangerous and difficult job they do.
    Thank You ….!!!!!
    The photo is extrmely outstanding. I think your photography is way up
    in the world of professional.
    Isadora
    P.S. You’ve inpsired me to write a story about where the donut shop
    presumption comes from. LOL

5. Anita S says:

Congratulations! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Please visit my blog for more information.
    You always post the most incredible photos — so brilliant and vibrant!

6. good looking vehicles. but that’s it: you couldn’t chase a granny on a bicycle with one of those things.

the photo, on the other hand, is amazing – kudos! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. John says:

FAbulous Shot. The light and color are just smashing!!!

8. this is an awesome shot. love the composition and how you processed it. and being as all the men in my family and husband are or have been in law enforcement, it’s nice to see someone give them a nod. Thanks.

9. Paul Cahill says:

Fantastic. I actually have a shot entitled NYC’s Finest as well. Small world.

10. samacwns says:

Love it! My Dad is a Police Officer…it’s so nice to see something appreciative instead of bashing.

11. Thanks for stopping by and liking my post on Los Angeles. Your blog is very cool!

12. burgessart says:

Great photograph. Those bikes are something else.

13. I love the photo — but more than anything, I love the diversity of the blog. You are very good at catching the mood of a place.