Friday Mystery Photo

Another Friday, another photo. This time around is easy one for you. The cool part about this specific photo is the fact that you’ll probably never see these steps empty. The fact that it was pouring rain and close to midnight cleared them out for a few seconds, almost cleared, as you can witness it. Last time I saw these steps they were occupied by at least two, maybe even three hundred people. If you never saw the steps, the reflections are big giveaway. Anyhow, happy Friday all!

This entry was posted in NY, NYC. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. kasmango says:

NYC, time square? cool shot!

2. flight of stairs in NYC i guess, cool shot.

3. Easy one, may be one one of the spots more visited in the world: the TKTS stairs at Times Square in NYC. Cool that you manage to do a shot when they were almost empty!

4. Great shot of the Times Square Steps! And your right, they are rarely empty!

5. i know..everyone already stairs in the middle of times square…great pov 🙂

6. Another great photo.

7. Great shots … I read the answers of others so I
    will pass on guessing. I hope they’re right. ~~~~ : – O

8. Heather says:

Great shot–I recognized it right away! 🙂

9. VenusVee says:

Being a New Yorker I can tell you Ive never seen them so empty! 🙂

10. Madoqua says:

Patience has its reward! Capturing an unusual state of a commonly used space!

11. I haven’t been to Times Square in awhile, so I didn’t get it. I would have guessed a Mac flagship store. Great shot, in any case.

12. PC PHOTO says:

Great capture! Happy Friday!

13. Stood on these steps many times – cool shot!

14. Jasmine C. says:

I love this shot! Aside from the fact that the stairs are nearly emptied ( because they never ever are!), I really admired the angle. I have seen so many photographs of these steps as a new yorker and this really intrigued me because it was so different from the rest!

15. shassen says:

nice shoot, the unique take on it makes it even better

16. Artphalt says:

Nice shot and great place, you were really lucky to have found it empty! Thank you for your appreciation in my blog and have a nice day,
    Artphalt (http://artphalt.wordpress.com)