Window Shopping in NYC

Doesn’t he look mean, this little bugger? Window shopping in NYC can be very entertaining, you never know what you going to find and see. This one appeared to me in obscure part of Chinatown. I was standing next to the window, looking at pedestrians, not suspecting a thing. There was some sound behind me and as I turned around, there was Chucky, right in my face, scared me to death. I had to pull out my gun, rapid fire and shot him on the spot.

Well, it didn’t happen exactly like that, but I can run my imagination a bit, you can too. How about little hand? Creepy.

This entry was posted in NY, NYC and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Window Shopping in NYC

1. Ciao, scary…shooting with the camera is preferable to any guns, eh?

2. Mondrak says:

About ten years ago, my ex-wife and I had brought our daughter a doll for Christmas. This doll would open it’s eyes, it would suck it’s thumb if you put it in it’s mouth. It would laugh, cry, giggle, drink. Anyway, my daughter had gone to bed and we had friends round. The doll was sitting on the sofa with it’s eyes closed. One of my friends leant towards it and said “my god, that looks like Chuckie”. The doll then opened its eyes and giggled. The look of terror on my friend’s face as he shot backwards on his hands and feet. We all howled with laughter, but my friend’s response was very colourful.

3. WooooT!!! Chucky!!! And Mondark, thanks for sharing that story. Made me lol.

4. Susi says:

This pic carries me back to my childhood memories…

5. sohojay says:

I was drinking my coffee and got scared this morning!!! 🙂 great picture!

6. Very creepy doll. I don’t even like to look at the picture. Sorry!

7. CHUCKY still gives me the creeps!!! lol

8. Rebecca Booth says:

Whoa, scary!

9. beckarooney says:

Wow this shot gave me the shivers, creepy but in a good way. . . I can’t seem to stop looking at it! 🙂 ♥

10. Your image definitely brings terror thoughts of Chucky back to mind. Even though it’s creepy, it’s still a great shot!

11. Love the DOF on this one.

12. magsx2 says:

Hi,
    That is incredible seeing a Chucky doll in the window, a great photo. I watched all the movies, in fact I own them on DVD. 😀

13. orples says:

We should sick Chucky on Nancy … Pelosi, that is … now there’d be a battle of two evils, worth watching, LOL. 🙂 Sorry, every time I see ugly little creatures, Nancy comes to mind. I wonder why that is???? 😉

14. Ian Beattie says:

My vote goes to shooting the creepy little bugger

15. Inge says:

It is scary indeed!

16. Chucky was my greatest childhood nightmare! ://

17. aqueoussun says:

Wonderfully freaky….

18. crystalwalkerphotography says:

That is AWESOME!! Love your whole blog. Excellent photos.

19. pixygiggles says:

Mercy, that thing would have startled me, too! You really managed to capture that creepiness very well. Great shot!

20. samacwns says:

Made me jump just looking at the picture!