Friday Mystery Photo

Times have been very busy this week, didn’t have much time to blog or process any photos. But I did not want to miss Friday Mystery photo. So here it is. The mystery water wheel.

This entry was posted in Florida, St Augustine and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. Mondrak says:

Is that spinning really fast?

2. Damn cool shot. I have the same doubt as mondrak.

3. Wow I love this one! Hm I think it is spinning fast! I wish I would know where it is to pay a visit! 🙂

4. Like this weeks shot….haven’t a clue as to where. But I am starting to look forward to Fridays just for the next shot.

5. I don’t know where this is but I want to go there.
    I was wondering the same thing. Does it move???

6. Sandra says:

Cotton mill, in Texas?

7. Greisy says:

St. Augustine, FL? Great shot!

8. Lori DiNardi says:

My guess is St Augustine too. I think that’s a restaurant on St. George street, but I could be wrong. Love the night shot.

9. Don’t know where it is, but I’d like to visit there, too. Beautiful shot!

10. LA Edwards says:

Very interesting. St. Augustine seems like a great place to visit. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

11. Stefan says:

Beautiful shot!

12. I like to come back to your pages every now and then. I never know what I’ll find…
    Oh, the shot. I had no idea where it was, but I do believe it is a long exposure, and I could be wrong, but did you paint a little with light??
    Take care…Looking forward to more of the same.

13. PC PHOTO says:

We ate lunch there in October last year out on their crow’s nest deck! Love St Augustine.

14. skinsphins says:

That’s a really cool shot.