Friday Mystery Photo

Easy one for you guys today. I’ve been pretty busy over last few days and didn’t have a chance to find less descriptive one for today. But I like this one, it has some character to it, Chicken Alley, how often do you see streets named like that? And the mural just adds to it.

So here is the question. Which came first, the chicken (the mural) or the egg, ummm, I mean the sign?

ChickenAlley-small

This entry was posted in Asheville, North Carolina and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. mondrak says:

I think the sign came first, so the mural was painted afterwards.

2. Sign or chicken….which ever came first it is great someone had the imagination to add the other! Great shot

3. I’m waiting to hear where this is.

4. Great shot! The sign came first … OK, fess up … where is this?

5. I don’t know where this is but it sure is a fun street.
    Ithink the sign came first. It is inconceivable to think
    that someone would see the mural and say, ” MMMM … let’s
    call this street Chicken Alley”. Nope – don’t think so. Just a thought ~~~~ : – )

6. xsrebel says:

Wow, very vibrant. Thanks for stopping by my phlog and adding a smile. JAZ

7. J.D. Isaac says:

the parallel between the reds of the wall and the red traffic/tail lights is a nice touch.

8. I don’t have a guess but it’s a terrific and fun shot.

9. Dmitrii says:

thanks all for stopping by. I have no idea what came first, but as many of you guessed, my vote goes for the sign. As far as the place, it is in Asheville NC. I just did a search on it and this alley actually suppose to have many more murals/graffity. I didn’t ventured into it dark corners at that late of the hour…otherwise I probably would take some photos of it as well.

Have a great weekend everyone. Tomorrow is another photo from Asheville area.

10. Victor Ho says:

Humor is where you find it. Great shot.

11. The eyeball is creepy, like the one that comes from nowhere on the back the US dollar. Thanks for posting.
    Don

12. Another fabulous photo from you. Thanks, Dimitri! Ellie http://www.themuseisworking.com

13. Yoshimi Teh says:

amazing! keep up the good work Dimitri! Also, thank you for checking out my work.

14. Mr.memo says:

love the graffiti … very nice exposure tho

15. Madhu says:

Another superb one!

16. pixilated2 says:

This is a verbose chicken. All mine ever do is cluck, cluck, cluck… 😉
    ~ Lynda