Ruby Beach

I wish I was there again, inhale the salty wind, enjoy sunset and just have a good time. Well, some day I hope we manage to visit it again. Have a good weekend everyone!

This entry was posted in Ruby Beach, Washington and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to Ruby Beach

1. WOW….that is a great image to start my day off!

2. To just sit there and watch the waves and the sun, wonderful photo.

3. magsx2 says:

Hi,
    Very unusual how the rocks have formed. Is that an Island in the background or is it an odd part of the mainland? A great photo, and looks like a lovely place to go walking as well.

4. danno says:

very nice. ah, the salt air. so invigorating. you’re close to my favorite part of the world (la push, just west of forks). i hope you are able to visit. the hike to second and third beaches are abundantly rewarding.

5. Timothy O Shea says:

My god what a Beautiful photo, thank you.

6. Simply amazing. Beautiful light.

7. christymoyer says:

Beautiful photograph! Where is this? Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

8. The mist in the distance brings that salty sea air right in through my computer screen.

it is, photography brings it very close to reality, but I wish it could bring that feeling even more, so hard to capture, the mist over the evening ocean, lighted up by the setting sun is really cool.

9. lyonsroarforgod says:

This is one of the best beach pictures that I have ever seen….LOVE it! πŸ™‚

10. You brought happy memories of my time at Ruby Beach. Amazing photo. Thanks.

it is a cool place, we spent there only about 40 minutes, right around sunset, would be cool to visit for a little longer and hike north or south

11. thirdeyemom says:

Gorgeous photo!!!!

12. ceciliag says:

reminds me of home (NZ) .. stunning shot.. c

13. kasmango says:

I wish I was there for the first time! Great shot, perfect lighting!

14. Anita Miller says:

Beautiful! I love the light!

15. This is breath-takingly beautiful! Do you mind if I save a copy of this photo to my desk top? I would very much like to paint this photo!
    -Cindy

16. Beautiful is an understatement!

17. Absolutely gorgeous! Everything about this photo is just so beautiful πŸ™‚

18. Beautiful location – love the way there’s movement in the water.

19. Lynne Ayers says:

Ahh, never fail to impress. It’s that island in the b/g that does it, giving depth. Beautiful!

I think it is a big rock, probably can be qualified as an island. not sure what qualifies something to be an island? full time surrounding by water and some vegetation?

20. John says:

Low tide? Nice!!

21. I am in awe of your talent. I could spend days just turning pages on your blog and falling into the worlds you open up with your camera. Thank you for sharing. I have added you to my blogroll. http://www.trainscamera.wordpress.com.

22. janemoh86 says:

Wow..stunning!!!

23. Stefan says:

Very very precious blog!

24. very nice …reminds me with the Pigeon Rock in Beirut, Lebanon … also has great views from the coastal line of the city …

25. Robyn says:

Gorgeous shot!

26. Fergiemoto says:

That is stunning!

27. flowerpoet says:

What a truly interesting landscape! You’ve captured its beauty in a perfect moment.

28. jooy says:

Gorgeous!

29. Josy says:

Wow. The scenery is great, but your use of backlighting is what really sells this. Nice one!

30. Pingback: Versatile Blogger & Beautiful Blog Awards | Convergent Journey