Friday Mystery Photo

Happy Friday Everyone, it is finally here! Any cool plans this weekend anyone care to share? I don’t think we have any big plans, probably going to stay in town and just chill. But I’m typing this on Thursday night and might change mind about weekend plans by Friday night, that is possible. We are spontaneous like that, hehe.

OK, back to our mystery photo. Where is that? or even better, what this little alley called?  No clues to give you, as any would probably give it right away.

This entry was posted in Charleston, South Carolina and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. nonoymanga says:

Awesome depth of field. Thanks for sharing Nonoy Manga

2. Brick Lane? well it seems right

3. something comes to mind: elton john’s yellow brick road after prince’s purple rain…

😉

4. Madhu says:

Not a clue 🙂

5. TBM says:

I have no clue, but love the photo!

6. foinaven says:

Beacon Hill, Boston?

7. Annapolis? I lived there a few years… there are lots of alleys like this!

8. Jane Lurie says:

This has to be in Charleston, Dmitrii! There are so many alleys there.. not sure which. I see a single house in the background, so I think I am right… we’ll see!

9. Elisa says:

I agree, Charleston….

10. I agree with Jane and Elisa that it looks like Charleston or New Orleans.

11. wanderingseniors says:

My first thought was Charleston, but there are beautiful brick alleys in so many places. Wherever it is, this is a very nice photo of it.

12. Exquisite shot, my cool plan is to do as little as possible which is impossible with kids 🙂

13. becca3416 says:

I have NO clue, but I want to have one.

14. New Orleans….Derby and Chicago Photowalk for the supermoon – if the weather cooperates.

15. Dmitrii says:

ok, so a few of you figured it out that it is in Charleston. I will give away the name of the alley – Stoll’s Alley. Unless you know that it is there, most people just pass it by. We went through it on couple different ocasions and I beleive both times saw some wedding photos taken around it. If you know where it is, which local wedding photogs know, then it is a popular place to scroll through.

16. Sibella says:

Very pretty! 🙂

17. Absolutely fabulous – clarity is over the top.
    Very nice …!!!
    No clue where it is but it looks like a beautiful place.

18. Katy Gilmore says:

Thank you for the like – your photos are beautiful!

19. neither do i -good photo though looks like something out the of secret garden

20. The Global Perambulator says:

Nice photos! takes me back to many places that I have lived and others that I have visited..

21. Beautiful picture.

22. magsx2 says:

Hi,
    What a beautiful alley, a lovely photo. 🙂

23. beingzora says:

Beautiful photos! (Merci beaucoup pour le “like”, Dmitrii!)

24. John says:

I see that someone guessed correctly, but, for the record, my guess was Diagon Ally. 🙂

25. Hi, awesome alley photo…..Stoll Alley?

26. Great photo, from a great town. Charleston has so much that is hidden away. I wish I could have found more of it when I was there, because we have nothing like that alley around here in Wisconsin. I love the color, and how narrow it is… I bet it looks awesome at night.

27. studio323ny says:

Thank you for checking out our blog, we appreciate your support! Best of luck, x323

28. invites me to enter.

29. denisegoldsberry says:

I would have never guessed that correctly. I was thinking Bermuda.

30. We love your pictures! that was written by my young son but it applies to both of us!

31. I’m late to the party, but it is a beautiful photo. Why the purple? That was intentional in processing?

32. stuartpics says:

Hampstead in London http://bit.ly/JSTdwb NW3 has similar streets, it would have been my guess, but Charleston is a great place, didn’t get out too much whilst there due to a huge storm
    , Must go back one day

33. Knew this was Charleston before reading the tags! A great little city!