Street Level NYC

While walking in downtown NYC I had to stop on a red light and had a chance to hang out with a few other pedestrians. They didn’t mind. It is probably their corner in their hood, they knew that I’ll move away.

This entry was posted in NY, NYC and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Street Level NYC

thanks for sharing. one day I want to walk into one of those squares in Europe, straight into these doves, let them take off, circle around me and come back. one day I’ll do this.

• "NowWhat?" says:

You just want the same experience that “NOW WHAT?” gave as an example earlier. It’s means good luck. For those wandering what I’m saying, my first job interview, a bird left a drop on my head. I got the Job! “NOW WHAT?”

• J. Haag says:

The best places to do this are definetly found in Italy, e.g. Venice or Milano. I definitely like your picture from NY because of the perspective and the depth of the picture.

1. haciendatreasures says:

I see you got a bird’s-eye view of the city. Great photo. Thanks.

2. aqueoussun says:

Great use of perspective/focus…. Very cool….

3. "NowWhat?" says:

Funny, when I saw your photo it reminded me of my first job interview. I was in New York City, walking from Grand Central station to the fashion district, going on my first job interview. While walking the streets of New York city, A bird just like the one’s in your photo decided to go to the bathroom on my head. I will never forget just standing there with my mouth open in utter shock. This nice man stopped to help clean me off. I was taught to walk New York city as you own it, this way you don’t look like you’re from out of town, and no one will bother you. I got the Job.
    Great site! “NOW WHAT?”

4. Ravi Kaushik says:

thats a great shot!

5. Love this shot–very interesting perspective.

6. Inge says:

I like how the bird that faced your camera look at you. I love your perspective.

7. Cool shot! I love the low angle of this photo.

8. jooy says:

Great angle, but I still can’t get over the ick factor. NYC pigeons are the worst! Saw one eating a strip of bacon… there was something so wrong about that.

9. The Jagged Man says:

I am relative new to the technical aspects of photography but the depth of field is spot on. Nicely done and I just love the point of view from which it was taken!

10. NYC from a totally new perspective! Wonderful :).

11. petriesan says:

are these you pics? All I can say is WOW!