Self Portrait

Times Square is full of surprises. It is not only that you going to see all kind of cool stuff, weird people and just a huge melting pot of everything, sometimes you might even get a glance of yourself on the giant flat screen TV. But it not ends there, you can actually make stupid gestures, jump around while watching yourself doing it. I guess little kid never dies in us, well, at least in many of us. Iโ€™m sure some people would never do anything like this in public. Because they areโ€ฆ just because they will not do anything like this in public.

This entry was posted in NY, NYC and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Self Portrait

1. kap10bob says:

How’d you do that? Wanna try it too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Just go to Times Square and you’ll see this giant screen showing adds. Every ten or so minutes they turn those adds off and turn live feed camera pointing on the street. Usually there would be a big crowd looking at itself, and also some actor wanna be, acting like statue of liberty, standing still.

2. Dmitrii, everything you do is beautiful and inspirational. Continue making great leaps with your extraordinary work.

3. Just great!

grz. Mark

4. magsx2 says:

Hi,
    I think that is great, well done. ๐Ÿ˜€

5. Humor is such an important part of life, and photography should be fun! Kudos!

6. roadwax says:

You’re hiding in the shrub pot on the right…?

7. I see you in the red jacket. What a lot of colours in that photo.

8. animalartist says:

Dmitrii, I’d have done it too!

9. Beautiful photo…great place to be. Looks like you were having fun. Jay

10. rozsmallfry says:

Fun! And a great shot once again.

11. fabala24 says:

I like the way your red jacket makes you stand out. Thanks for sharing the self portrait.

12. The Jagged Man says:

Sweet!

13. What a great picture ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Great idea Dmitrii! This is awesome!

15. Great photo! Lots to pay attention on! Oh 70% of me is still a kid :). I would dance and see the effects in the flat screen, no matter what ๐Ÿ™‚

16. Madhu says:

That is so cool!

17. Rebecca Booth says:

Very funny and clever!

18. Hey, I just came across your blog, because you liked one of my stories (thanks for that by the way). Your pictures are great, very beautiful. We are going to NY soon, so I’ll make sure to check out the times square too ๐Ÿ™‚ Kristin (aka Longtom)

19. theredone says:

Like all the different colors and textures, good job